Activated Charcoal Natural Teeth Whitening Powder | 100% Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Premium Teeth Whitening | Remove Teeth Discolouration and Stains, Naturally Whiter Teeth by Dr Charcoal ®
Brand: Dr Charcoal
- ✔ 100% NATURAL CHARCOAL TEETH WHITENING - This High Purity Organic Coconut Activated Charcoal powder is Designed to Remove Teeth Discolouration and Stains Using All Natural Ingredients to Make Your Teeth Whiter, Feel Fresher and Look Noticeably Cleaner After Just One Use
- ✔ PREMIUM GRADE COCONUT CHARCOAL POWDER - Made from 100% Natural Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal, Calcium Bentonite Charcoal Clay and Organic Mint Extract
- ✔ NO ADDITIVES - 100% Organic Charcoal Powder With No Additives, Colours, Preservations, Artificial Flavours etc
- ✔ SUITABLE FOR VEGANS - Our Organic Charcoal Powder is Suitable for Vegans and Cruelty Free
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY BRAND - Dr.Charcoal is a High Class Developer of 100% Natural and Organic Oral Personal Dental Care Products Developed Using Expert Dentistry Formulations and Robust Quality control Conditions
Details: Dr Charcoal Powder® - Removes all external staining and leaves your teeth feeling clean and bright. Dr Charcoal is a specialist in removing stains caused by excessive smoking, or drinking coffee, tea & other overindulgences. Our powder gives your teeth long lasting brightness and shine by removing stains in a safe way. Get proven results at an affordable price with our amazing DR CHARCOAL Jar which lasts for 1-2 whole months. Our 100% Dr Charcoal is a Premium developer of Teeth Whitening Product and Mouth Detox Specialist. Our Teeth Whitening Powder is made with premium finely ground food grade activated charcoal, ideal for dental use and non-abrasive, Bentonite clay aids the charcoal's work, absorbing heavy metals and delivering essential minerals, while organic peppermint to soothe, fight bacteria, reduce Natural Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal Powder also contains Bentonite Clay to polish and Natural Peppermint to freshen whilst maintaining white clinical teeth inflammation and add freshness. If you suffer from any type of gum irritation or sensitive teeth/gums, or have a history of gum infection please consult your dentist prior to use. Contact us for the a Free E-Book '11 Natural Ways'